This Page

has been moved to new address

Poop... a comparison

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Poop... a comparison

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Poop... a comparison

Why is it that toddler poop is so much more troubling to clean up than baby poop? Just so everyone is clear, we are talking breast milk verses people food... and we aren't talking diapers. I don't mind changing diapers of either kind... but the clothes, now that's another story. Baby blow outs are a normal thing around here... though I did think we were just about done since it had been a couple weeks since Sweet Pea had one. I have found a *magical* product that gets it out no problem. In fact, I had the joy of using that magical product on that very thing this very day... again. :)

Toddler poop on the other hand... maybe it's because there is NO reason it should be on the clothes. Maybe it's because it can be controlled, but whatever the reason, I find it a disgusting chore (while baby poop is just a chore.) This particular toddler poop was found on an outfit worn one day last week... found at the end of a nap... and everything was right where it should be, unlike other times. Now if only I'd noticed it right away... there is no way of knowing how many places he touched me with those hands! Yuck!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At June 11, 2008 at 12:40 PM , Blogger Nikki said...

I have more trouble with baby poop these days. I guess it's because Sarah Beth's stays where it is supposed to -- in the diaper. Daniel, however, has frequent blowouts. And I have ruined several outfits (cute ones, of course) because I did not treat them like I should have. Ugh!

I have a question for you about Mr. Linky. When I get to add a page element, where do I get the inforation to add? What is the link that I paste there? I'm trying to follow his directions, but I cannot find it on his page. Please help! You have helped me on so many other things, and I really appreciate it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home