This Page

has been moved to new address

Prayer needed for a missionary friend!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Prayer needed for a missionary friend!

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Prayer needed for a missionary friend!

I wanted to ask you all to pray for a friend (I hope she doesn't mind.) You all may know her as TogoPal, a faithful reader here at Stay at Home Mommy and a close personal friend of my family. We just got word that she's having gallbladder problems and may require surgery. If that is the case they will be needing to decide whether to do it there in Africa or bring her home to the states! That's all I know, but I would appreciate your prayers with us!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home