This Page

has been moved to new address

Toddler Menu... a sample of our week

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Toddler Menu... a sample of our week

Monday, June 23, 2008

Toddler Menu... a sample of our week

Happy Monday to all!! We returned home yesterday from our weekend camping trip. I'll share more later on our experience camping with an infant and a toddler! It went surprisingly well. I didn't have the "down time" to sit and write in my journal like I hoped, so none of my post ideas have been put down yet. Rest assured though, I have half dozen or so ideas for future posts. Hopefully I'll get to post them over the next few weeks.

Sorry to have missed last weeks meal plan!!! Believe me, I'm sorry. It's so much harder to get through the week without a plan. I'm sure you all know that, and I'm even more sorry to those of you who have come to depend on my menus as you prepare your own! As we all know, though, life happens and sometimes things get dropped.

We have decided to go to a 2 week menu so we can save a little on gas (since we've started shopping at Walmart), so the format is going to be changing a bit hopefully next week. This weeks menu is the second of our 2 weeks, so things are looking the same.
We are continuing in our quest to break out of our recent rut. Several things are "regulars", but I've tried to put on some family favorites we haven't done in a while. You'll find the Crustworthy Recipe here.

Enjoy!

Find more meal plan ideas here!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At June 23, 2008 at 3:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the menu! I have a 16 month old and a 2 1/2 year old so I am always on the lookout for fun yet nutritous meals for them and easy to make for me. Have a great week :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home