This Page

has been moved to new address

Checking in

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Checking in

Friday, June 20, 2008

Checking in

Things continue to be busy, and while I feel as though I'm making a dent in my list, there are still a number of things to do and my energy is quickly disappearing. My goal is to be completely ready to leave (for our camping trip) by the time My Beloved gets home this evening. Then we can just eat a quick (no idea what) dinner, load the car and be gone! :) Wouldn't it be great to have our tent up before dark this year???

If I have time to do some posts today, I'll set them up to post this weekend, otherwise I'll be back next week. Oh, and I have a menu plan mostly done for Monday!!! Sorry to miss a week again.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home