This Page

has been moved to new address

The Father of my Children

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: The Father of my Children

Sunday, June 15, 2008

The Father of my Children

I wanted to do a big, long tribute post about My Beloved for Father's Day. I was going to talk about all the things I appreciate about him, what a great father he is, etc. Now that it comes down to it, I am faced with a decision... sit and write that post, or straighten the house to bless him when he arrives, and take a nap so we can enjoy our time together when he gets here this evening.

Seems like a "no brainer"! I'm off... but Happy Father's Day to the best daddy my little ones could have!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home