This Page

has been moved to new address

Fun with Family

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Fun with Family

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Fun with Family

What a great time we've been having so far! Thursday (last week) through Sunday was spent with My Beloved's family (grandparents, aunt and uncle, cousins... and all the kids (as well as parents and brothers and their families of course.) What fun. I have never before met the cousins and their families. What a treat to meet them and get to know them a bit. Oh... and we stayed at a fabulous resort type place with little cottages at Maumee State Park in Ohio. So fun... did I take pictures for you??? Not a chance. The couple times the camera came out, it was all about the babies... my little Sweet Pea and her cousin (3 days older than she). I have a few of Tornado too... but really there are more of him from this week.

Sunday we made the drive back from there to My Beloved's parent's house, where we've been since. What a fun time with My Beloved's immediate family! His middle brother (My Beloved is the oldest) and his wife and daughter were here one night... and his youngest bro and my dad-in-law are on the way to the airport this morning so he can head back to Alaska where he lives. Now it is just us. We have loved time with everyone... now we will enjoy some smaller groupings.
When my dad-in-law gets back, we will pack up and head 5 hours north, to N. Michigan to spend a few days with My Beloved's grandparents... without ALL those other people. :) We enjoy it so much up there. A few days on a lake and walking around quaint Traverse City (the nearest city around) looking at cherry things and eating cherry things... yum! We won't be around Internet again for a bit. Friday we will be back with my mom and dad-in-law to spend the weekend with just them. Sigh... if only all these people lived closer.

That's it for us for now! Enjoy your Labor Day weekend! I'll be back next week. :) I'll try to take some pictures for you up north... but no promises... I am on vacation after all! :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At August 26, 2008 at 6:24 PM , Blogger Julie said...

What?! No pictures?! : ) I'm glad your enjoying your time with family!!

 
At August 27, 2008 at 1:25 AM , Blogger Irene said...

Sounds like you are having a wonderful time. Miss you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home