This Page

has been moved to new address

Toddler Menu

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Toddler Menu

Monday, October 20, 2008

Toddler Menu

I'm feeling somewhat on top of things today... actually, I'm feeling tired. Sweet Pea is up before everyone else (therefore so am I), so I nursed and worked on this week's menu. You may have noticed some "fancier" items appearing on our menus these past couple weeks. My Beloved loves flavorful food and enjoys trying new things. He is so gracious to eat the same old same old when that is all there is energy for (i.e. I'm pregnant or have an infant in the house), but I've been that for more than 2 years now, so it's time to venture out a bit. We've been exploring (together) my cookbooks and Taste of Home magazines at the beginning of the week, picking out whatever looks fun (he is kind to me and we've been keeping it to the ones that say fast or easy in the instructions). If your husbands are willing, give it a try... He may be tickled pink (ok... maybe not pink) that you want to make something that he's picked out.

You'll also notice that we are "out of town" Friday night and Saturday. My Beloved and I are traveling to the Philly area to shoot a wedding Saturday morning. The kiddos are staying with trusted friends. I know they will be eating nutritiously, but I have no idea what. :)

Anyway... here is the menu. Enjoy!
Find more ideas, visit MPM!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At October 20, 2008 at 8:03 PM , Blogger Candace said...

I love your menu format! It looks great! Your menu sounds good.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home