This Page

has been moved to new address

We interupt this program...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: We interupt this program...

Thursday, October 16, 2008

We interupt this program...

Forgive me as I am putting off Learning for Little Ones this week in lue of continued sickness, catching up, and a crazy morning. Learning for Little Ones will (Lord willing) return next Thursday for your reading and participation... so think of something to share with us all!

A crazy morning... The furnace man came today. No biggie, right? In our little home though, the fumes from whatever he used to clean/prepare our furnace for winter use smelled up everything. We try to keep the babies away from chemicals anyway, but with Tornado's RAD (and the fact that he's needed nebulizer treatments 4 times since yesterday morning for all the wheezing), I knew we needed to get out of the house. As soon as we could finish breakfast and get it cleaned up, I put Sweet Pea in the sling and Tornado in the stroller and we were off. An hour later we were still walking back and forth in front of the house and down the street. It even rained on us for a while. Thankfully it wasn't cold! By the time he was done, it only smelled like unused heater in here... he had burned off most of the fumes the fans I left running hadn't wisked out of the house.

Good news though... whenever we are ready to do so, the heater is ready for us!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At October 18, 2008 at 8:27 AM , Blogger Stephanie said...

Oh my that sounds dangerous! I am so sensitive to fumes and smells like that. I feel like my whole throat closes up.

I'd like to invite you over to participate in the Homemakers Haven if you are interested. I'd love to have you! I have the details up on my blog.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home