This Page

has been moved to new address

The Tongue

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: The Tongue

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Tongue

My Beloved asked a great question yesterday... and I had no idea what he was talking about. "What is with that tongue?" he asked, referring to Sweet Pea. Once again, MOY here (Mother of the Year for those of you who haven't won this award enough to desire a short hand version of it). My husband notices all the details of our kids first.

MB: Sweet Pea has a cough.
Me: Really?

Me: Did you see Tornado blow kisses this morning when you were leaving for work?
MB: Yeah, he's been doing it for a while.

Those are just two examples (from this week)... then there is yesterdays...

MB: What is with that tongue?
Me: What tongue? Does she stick out her tongue?

Sure enough... I saw it last night. (yuck... I believe there is spit up on my toe right now... sorry, back to the tongue) She sticks out her tongue and leaves it there... all petite (thank the Lord it doesn't look like either child got my tongue), moving it around. It is the cutest thing int he world... I hope she let's me get a picture of it sometime. :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home