This Page

has been moved to new address

Watch out, the tempature is rising!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Watch out, the tempature is rising!

Friday, October 16, 2009

Watch out, the tempature is rising!

That's right. It's 37 degrees right now (that's not Celsius people!) and it's expected to be 38 by 11 and peaking out at 39 by this afternoon! I'm not sure I can handle it. (Has anyone else noticed that it's the middle of October? Not November or December?!?) In fact, I know I can't handle it.

As soon as the bread machine is done (on dough setting) I can turn on the oven and start warming up this house of ours. I'm really trying not to need the heater as long as possible, but with this weather, I may not make it even as late as I did last fall.

Oh, and I failed to mention the rain and the fact that it will be feeling like 34 this afternoon... and have I mentioned that we are taking engagement portraits tomorrow afternoon/evening (tomorrow's supposed to be similar) in the rain. I'm planning to be very very cold!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At October 16, 2009 at 1:45 PM , Blogger Kristin said...

We always wait to run our dryer in the mornings, too, to heat things up. The other day I had bread rising and it was cool in the house so I put it on top of the washing machine when it was running and then moved it to the top of the dryer later. AND then when the clohtes were dry, I even put the bowl in the clean dryer (not running!) for an extra burst of heat!

 
At October 16, 2009 at 1:56 PM , Blogger ~Babychaser~ said...

What a great idea Kristin! Thanks for sharing!

 
At October 16, 2009 at 2:14 PM , Blogger Irene said...

Lots of hot drinks my friend, that always warms me up!

 
At November 11, 2009 at 8:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have a wood stove. It's a sweet, wonderful blessing. I get up earlier than the kids and get it started and they like to sit in front of it to warm up for a while. Is it normally that chilly in your area? I'm in Alaska, so that would be normal here.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home