This Page

has been moved to new address

I'm dreaming of a clothes line

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: I'm dreaming of a clothes line

Thursday, November 18, 2010

I'm dreaming of a clothes line


We created senior portraits for a girl from our church a couple weeks ago. We were out at their home, using their land, creating portraits with her horse. As we crossed the yard behind the house toward the goats, the mom began apologizing for her clothes line filled with jeans.

"It doesn't bother us." My Beloved told her. "She'll probably want to take a picture of it for her blog."

The woman was appalled. Why would anyone want to take a picture of someone else's wash line?

For one simple reason, really.

In at least a few ways, she was living the life we want to be living.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At November 22, 2010 at 1:32 PM , Blogger Nikki said...

Sometimes, I miss living on a farm. Posts like this remind me of what we're missing.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home