This Page

has been moved to new address

"Anger Management" and what we're doing around here

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: "Anger Management" and what we're doing around here

Monday, December 13, 2010

"Anger Management" and what we're doing around here

Playing "train tracks" with the addition of a new piece for the birthday!


I wish I could say that I walked away from anger and haven't looked back, but I'm working at it. Working hard to keep my new resolve before me... Anger is not an option!

One of the ways I am working to do this is to be more engaged with my children for more of the time. This, combined with a 4 year old's birthday and 2 Christmas parties (and one on the way) here at our house, and I've spent very little time online since my last post... let alone blogging.

It's amazing how much time "fully engaged" takes! :) I do have hopes of being back... and around more. I'm taking pictures with the hope of sharing them with you all. But priorities need to be priorities right now... and with the Christmas season underway, it's all just a bit much! And above all, I'm learning to "make the main thing the main thing".

All that to say, I'm still here... I still think of you... but I may be hit or miss around here for a bit. I did add a Feedburner option to the bottom of my blog (scroll down) if you want to catch my hit and miss blogging without having to check back all the time. Otherwise, I'll try to beebop in more often as I'm able!

Blessings,
Babychaser

Labels:

2 Comments:

At December 13, 2010 at 10:42 AM , Blogger Kristin said...

Glad for the update from you. I certainly understand the need to keep priorities straight. Enjoy the season (the Christmas season and this season of life) and have a merry grace-filled Christmas!

 
At December 15, 2010 at 12:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't normally read your blog but had saved it a long time ago and came across it again (first got the link through Keeper of the Home I believe).

I just wanted you to know and be hopefully blessed by the fact that this post about anger and the one about play is exactly what I am dealing with and struggle with. God used your posts to reinforce this that I have been learning (I even have the same verse copied out from 1 Peter!)

Blessings to you in your own journey.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home