This Page

has been moved to new address

Merry Christmas!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Merry Christmas!

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!

This is a cute little video they shared at our Christmas Eve service tonight. I had to find it on You Tube when we got home to watch it again... and share it with you. Ever imagine what it would have been like if Mary and Joseph had Facebook way back then?



Funny thing is... I learned a lot about how facebook works by watching it. I had no idea the intricacies! Not sure I could handle it if I were on. :)

Merry Christmas!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At December 26, 2010 at 4:55 PM , Blogger Irene said...

You could totally handle it! I so wish you were on! Miss you...

 
At December 26, 2010 at 8:25 PM , Anonymous Megan Southwell said...

the one thing that really hit me is the part of this video that said "23 people unfriended Joseph". Now in real life facebook you aren't notified when someone removes you from their "friend" list. BUT can you imagine the number of people who wouldn't speak to Mary and Joseph because they just didn't understand or comprehend their situation??

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home