This Page

has been moved to new address

All in one place

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: All in one place

Friday, February 4, 2011

All in one place

(Breakfast Star Toast this past December... kids were very excited!)

It's been a long (long) time since I've posted Toddler Menus. In fact... my only current toddler is a month away from being 3... and isn't so toddler-ish anymore.

Sadly, with the outgoing of my toddler menus, my menu planning in general is at best sporadic. I try. Sometimes. And one day I'll get back into it. One baby step at a time... and right now I'm working on 10-12 others.

Still... I love that some of my most popular posts are these menus! It's obvious that others struggle with what I struggle with and I am so glad that the work I did in putting these together is helping so many! At least I hope!

I'm regularly getting requests for printable copies of my menus... so a while back I made .pdf files for a bunch of them and uploaded them to 4shared.com. It's occurring to me, though, that I may not have mentioned it... or made it possible for you to know that. At all.

So... without further adieu: (updated: if it looks like 4shared.com might be down... try back later. Sorry for the inconvenience!)



My Toddler Menus, printable, and ready for you to copy, change, enhance, or whatever! Sadly, my info/copyright stuff isn't on any of them (I was a young blogger), and I'm not going to take the time to go back in and add it to remake the files. Nope... you're on your honor. And you know what... I trust you. :) Use them, share them, enjoy them... but please don't sell them. And if you feel it in your heart to share that they came from me (assuming you remember!), that would be great too!

If you're going to use them, I'd love to know about it! Leave a comment or send an email! It will bless my heart to know.

Oh, and I make no promise than any one of them will be interesting... nor that we actually followed any of them to the letter. They are simply the plans I made during that season of our life! Enjoy!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At August 13, 2012 at 8:55 PM , Blogger Cara at Handful of Treasures said...

Hi :)! I know this post is so old already, but I just went through and copied all your jpg links so I could print them :) My daughter just turned 18 mos., and started at her preschool, and we are so lost at what to pack in her lunchbox! Somehow it's so much easier when we're just hanging at the house :D Thanks for sharing all of these, even if this thank comes up years later :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home