This Page

has been moved to new address

Raising Older Women... check it out!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Raising Older Women... check it out!

Friday, January 28, 2011

Raising Older Women... check it out!

A week or so ago, I stumbled through bloggyland and was delighted to find a real life friend from my college days!

When I left Southern California 6 years ago, I really left. And am in touch with hardly anyone from those days (which is my whole life). I didn't do it on purpose. No bridges were burned. It just sort of happened. This became my life. My Beloved became my life. And now, my babies are my life too. I am blessed that a couple friends from that world (my life before marriage) still keep long distance company with me now and then (Thanks Fern and Jens!) but neither of them live down there anymore anyway. I'm not even sure it's my fault. I send "updates" via mass email to a number of people down there. I guess you could say I keep in touch (though not personally), but I rarely ever hear back.

So what a treat to find that I recognized one of the new contributors over at Raising Homemakers! I clicked right over and made contact. And what do you know... she remembered me too! She even added me to her reader. Isn't that sweet?!? And I check over there regularly.

This morning I clicked over to Raising Homemakers (as I often do) and read one of the best posts about raising daughters I've ever read. Truly. As I scrolled down and wrapped it up, there was her name. My real life friend Veronica!

Click over here to read her post on raising an older woman!

Then bop on over and check out her blog... I have found a number of things I just love over there already. And she's so very thorough in studying and applying Scripture to her posts!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At January 28, 2011 at 11:51 PM , Blogger Jessica Heights said...

I also loved Veronica's post! :)

 
At January 29, 2011 at 12:52 PM , Anonymous Veronica @ A Quiet Heart said...

Thank you so much for your kind words my sweet friend! They were a blessing, and a much needed encouragement this morning!

 
At January 29, 2011 at 1:07 PM , Blogger Irene said...

Hey there friend! While I know we never see one another I still feel like you are just an email away and I love your blog so I get to see what's up in your life. Sadly without a blog of my own you don't have the luxury:( I will try to send some pics and an email soon!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home