This Page

has been moved to new address

This and That

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: This and That

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

This and That

Up before 6 this morning! If only I could do this under my own power, but don't get any ideas. My Beloved had to catch a train to Phili at 6:30 this morning for a photography training he's attending today. I'm on my own all day... the train comes in again at 10.

I'm grateful that we didn't have to get everyone up to take him this morning... nor will we tonight.

Already this morning I've tidied up the house (since I didn't last night), gotten dressed, and checked all email and blogs that I need to.

The kids and I will attend a memorial service this morning for a sweet man from our church. He really took to our kids. We usually sit in the same place every Sunday. Not because we care. But because when we don't a string of older people (headed up by this one man) complain that they didn't see the kids. So sweet! We're sad to have him gone. But praise God he's living with Him and we will see him again!


In other news... it was warm enough Monday for some play time outside! That means pictures... especially of this adorable skirt my mom sent last week! Sweet Pea loves it. She wore it four days straight... and would probably still be wearing it! I love that it's long enough. She loves that it's "big" as she calls it. Which pretty much means the same thing. Isn't that fabric cute!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At April 6, 2011 at 3:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH THOSE ADORABLE TOES!!!!
Mom

 
At April 6, 2011 at 4:21 PM , Anonymous Kristyne said...

That is the sweetest skirt EVER! (And I love all the toes in your banner. y.u.m. I miss those little littles).

I was going to be super mom and sew lots of little dresses for my girls, but after the first attempt turned into a disaster, I shifted my ambitions to non-fitted things like quilts. :)

 
At April 7, 2011 at 1:15 AM , Blogger Little Mommy said...

The new banner is so sweet! Spring is springing here too although there are still snowbanks melting and lots of puddles and water to play in...not so much grass to run barefoot through, yet.

 
At April 7, 2011 at 11:11 PM , Blogger Kristin said...

My little girl will only wear dresses-- not because of any moral conviction, but because she loves to be girly! She would love Sweet Pea's skirt...and I do, too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home