This Page

has been moved to new address

Moment by Moment Grace

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Moment by Moment Grace

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Moment by Moment Grace

Living gratefulness... what does that really look like? I determined to find out.

Most of the house was still asleep. I stepped out...

229. Thank you for these quiet moments.

230. these dishes to wash

231. the mouths that use this little fork

232. the dirty blender... signifying time taken to make My Beloved a smoothie

233. new dishes filling the sink


My littles were hungery...

231. a baby to nurse

232. diapers to change

233. potty time to monitor

234. "mommy wipe me"

235. breakfast to cook

236. a table to clear

237. faces and hands to wash

238. crumbs to sweep from the floor

239. attitudes that bring teaching moments



And so many more.

I know I didn't remember to continue with my thanksgiving through the whole day. But I also know what joy I felt the morning hours while I was remembering. I've never enjoyed washing dishes so much. Nor have I felt such overflowing love for my littles... in the midst of the normal everyday training needs. I was flooded with patience, love, and grace for my sweet babies!

Lord make this my every minute!


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At March 28, 2011 at 11:08 AM , Anonymous Erin @ Wild Whispers said...

I so often get going on a list in the morning then leave it sit on the counter and forget. You are not alone! This is a beautiful list!

 
At March 30, 2011 at 4:17 PM , Blogger Cora from Hidden Riches said...

Loved your list today! Sometimes, it is in those early morning moments that we can really SEE! I've read the book several times over, and it IS good, isn't it? Keep on counting, keep on seeing! It just changes everything!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home