This Page

has been moved to new address

What's On the Table Tuesday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: What's On the Table Tuesday

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

What's On the Table Tuesday

Well... I did it. I finished the cute little doll quilt! I got in some practice with my free motion foot. That's not to say that I'm not still fighting with my machine. Another project got worked on this week too, but I gave it up because it was going so poorly! But this little thing is done. And Sweet Pea loves is!
Sometimes it's a doll quilt... and sometimes it gets folded in half and used for a burp cloth. She copies Mommy. Once receiving blankets are too small (or rather, babies are too big) and spit up gets out of hand, I fold a receiving blanket and toss it over my shoulder instead of those useless little clothes they have the nerve to market for spit up!

I digress.


I also got this cute thing done last week. I was afraid of it but it was sooo simple! I looked around at how others made theirs, then I kinda came up with my own thing. I loved the velcro idea I found here, though, and incorporated it... just a little different. I tested it too and it pops right open with any tug, yet is strong enough to support the doll and wears well. Sigh... now I don't have to worry about any of my babies getting it caught around their necks!

I did some cutting tonight... but you'll have to wait till next week for that!


How about you??? Do you have anything on the table??? (I say on the table because that's where I do my sewing... on our kitchen table. Your "table" could be in your craft room, in your lap, or anywhere else.) Are you working on any little projects? I'd love to know about it... and if you have posted on it, leave me a link so I can check out!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At March 22, 2011 at 10:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey was making that doll sling overly hard or if Your sister in law got you material could you make my girls one?? Miss Aubree loves to carry her doll around and I LOVE the one you made for SweetPea !!! If its to time consuming I totally understand :0)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home