This Page

has been moved to new address

What's not On the Table Tuesday!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: What's not On the Table Tuesday!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

What's not On the Table Tuesday!

Ok... I have to admit that I really haven't been sewing this past week. Perhaps it's because of Suzy, our busy schedule, or My Beloved's request to curl up with him and watch a movie (how can I say no to that???), but I haven't.

I did do some tonight... but no pictures yet, so that hardly counts! Next week!

I did buy some new fabric this weekend though... and it makes me smile every time I pass by the bag. :)


Aren't these colors just screaming baby boy quilt???


How about you??? Do you have anything on the table??? (I say on the table because that's where I do my sewing... on our kitchen table. Your "table" could be in your craft room, in your lap, or anywhere else.) Are you working on any little projects? I'd love to know about it... and if you have posted on it, leave me a link so I can check out!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home