This Page

has been moved to new address

On the Table Tuesday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: On the Table Tuesday

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

On the Table Tuesday

This past week I've been working on this bucket... bag... thing. It's done... though the gift it is to become is still lacking a couple details I'll have to show you later.


I'm planning to fill this part with rocks.

Yes.

Rocks.

You heard me right.


And I'm going to make and hang a cute label around one of these straps.

It's a cute little thing that has Joshua 4:24 on it... and "100 days" nice and big and colorful in the middle.

You see... that 15 year old girl from my church had a bone marrow transplant this past fall. A little more than 100 days ago (yep, I'm behind. You wouldn't believe how many times I had to tear everything out and start again!) One hundred days is the big goal to reach in transplants, apparently... as it means your body will most likely not be rejecting it.

So the rocks in the bag??? Just a little reminder for her. A memorial kit, if you will. An opportunity for her to remember what the Lord has brought her through... and how powerful He is!

I decided to add this little flower after the whole thing was done. If I ever do this again... I'll definitely do these sorts of decorations before it's all sewn together!


How about you??? Do you have anything on the table??? (I say on the table because that's where I do my sewing... on our kitchen table. Your "table" could be in your craft room, in your lap, or anywhere else.) Are you working on any little projects? I'd love to know about it... and if you have posted on it, leave me a link so I can check out!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At February 22, 2011 at 8:01 PM , Blogger Julie said...

Very cute! I'm glad you were so persistant. It turned out great!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home