This Page

has been moved to new address

On the Table Tuesday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: On the Table Tuesday

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

On the Table Tuesday


This past week I've been working on a table runner (inspiration here). It's one of my originally planned projects when I sat back down at my sewing machine several weeks back. A couple nights ago (because that is when I sew... after the kids are in bed) I finished piecing the top. Now I need to sandwich it with batting and get the quilting done. Oh, and before I do that I'm trying to put a fun label on the backing.

When I started it I didn't have any plans for it. It's just one of those little "practice" projects as I get used to using my free motion foot. Now it's headed (if I can get it done in time) to friends as a housewarming gift for their new home. So long as I can get it done before the invitation is extended. They are hoping the big appliances come in before having company.

I'm setting this one on the back burner though... I have 6 days, and counting to get a bunch of birthday stuff done. Lord willing (and minus any further procrastination on my part) I will have a birthday banner, doll quilt, and doll sling to show you next week. But first I have to start all that! Tonight I have the new doll's quilt slated! Hopefully I can get it all pieced before My Beloved gets home (he volunteers with the EMT department Tuesday nights.)


How about you??? Do you have anything on the table??? (I say on the table because that's where I do my sewing... on our kitchen table. Your "table" could be in your craft room, in your lap, or anywhere else.) Are you working on any little projects? I'd love to know about it... and if you have posted on it, leave me a link so I can check out!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At March 7, 2011 at 3:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This made me cry.

Ma

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home