This Page

has been moved to new address

Just thankful

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Just thankful

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Just thankful

More...

212. a little extra sleep!

213. games, food and fellowship with friends!

214. rain

215. flooding that comes with it

216. a family safe!

217. opportunity for Christ to be shared in Japan!

218. overcast skies

219. my sweet baby

220. trimmed fingernails!

221. a house on the road to recovery!

222. routine (however much I fight against them!)

223. laundry everyday

224. help with the folding

225. a small house

226. riverbeds... it's amazing how they work

227. family "adventures"

228. kids scared of everything


Labels:

3 Comments:

At March 14, 2011 at 4:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I came from Ann’s today.

My favorite from your list? 224. help with the folding (because it’s not the washing that is all the work – it’s the folding and putting away – yay for help with folding!!)

This was so good. Thank you. God Bless.

 
At March 14, 2011 at 4:25 PM , Anonymous Craig said...

Grrrrrrrr - that last one I think I made anonymous - but it wasn't - it was mine :(

I said I hearted 224 - because folding is the hard part.

God Bless

Commenting is hard :)

 
At March 16, 2011 at 4:41 PM , Blogger Cora from Hidden Riches said...

I'm with Craig on this one! Folding. Always folding something somewhere. And then when the piles topple over, refolding again! Such a big part of our life, but sweet when done with someone's help! Thanks for sharing today! It was good to be here!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home