This Page

has been moved to new address

Children's Movie Warning!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Children's Movie Warning!

Friday, October 26, 2007

Children's Movie Warning!

I hadn't heard about this yet, but apparently there is a children's movie out in December this year called The Golden Compass. From what I understand, this movie is based on the fist book of a series written with the goal of destroying God for children. I recommend you do your own research of course, as I am only passing on something I've heard. Visit this site for information to get you started.

If there is someone out there trying to deceive our children, we need to spread the word and protect as many of them as possible!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home