This Page

has been moved to new address

Unfortunate Headache

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Unfortunate Headache

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Unfortunate Headache

My productivity is low today due to a headache that started last night (very exciting, I get to take more Tylenol again soon! ~ Good thing we stocked up!) I have been doing some reading of new materials I got today. I will tell you more of them in future posts.

I did decide that I needed to get a few things done today during DS's nap though. I forced myself to do the dishes (they never do take as long as I expect). There weren't many, so now, there really won't be many after dinner. :) I swept the kitchen floor (a necessity daily now that DS is eating everything he can get his fingers on), folded laundry and straightened up a bit. I feel soooo much better!!! (Despite the headache) Before long DS will be awake and ready for another round of bottle, meal, play time. I am thankful to be able to look back over my day and see that I did accomplish some things... and my house looks nice too!

So don't forget... even if you feel yucky... do at least one thing. You will feel so much better! (and you will feel better about laying around the rest of the day too! ;)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home