This Page

has been moved to new address

Dinners on... at 10 a.m.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Dinners on... at 10 a.m.

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Dinners on... at 10 a.m.

It seems like a hundred years ago that I posted last... yesterday morning. My DH was at work until 12:30 this morning (a planned thing, not the norm), and so yesterday seemed more like 2 days (or 2 weeks). I did accomplish quite a bit, including having the house looking nice and tidy by the time DH got home. :)

This morning (and I've only been up 1 1/2 hours~Praise the Lord DS slept until 9 as I didn't get to sleep till late!) I have accomplished so much already that I feel the need to share. I started making Pumpkin Bread yesterday (Martha shared her recipe yesterday as part of Frugal Fridays), only to discover that my pre-heating oven had no heat what so ever. My precious DH lit it for me last night at 1 a.m. so that I could bake this morning before he was up. I'll have to let you know how it turns out after being in bread pans in the fridge over night. Anyway, I have put that in (the house smells yummy), and started the roast for dinner tonight. For some of you this is just something you do in the morning, but I am more of a "hmmm... it's 5 o'clock... what are we going to have for dinner?" kind of person. I am working on this, and thus am so excited that a healthy dinner is already in the crock pot!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home