This Page

has been moved to new address

Embarrased to Admit

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Embarrased to Admit

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Embarrased to Admit

Well, here it is... my most embarrassing post of the week! My fans have gone neglected far too long. Here is my before picture:





Yuck right? How could you let it get that bad? Right? Worse yet (huge confession here), I've let it run like this... spreading who knows how many dust particles around my home to be inhaled by my precious DH and DS! Well, today I finally did something about it, and hopefully I will stay on top of things so it doesn't get this bad again (the kitchen fan looked even worse, but I tell myself that is because it is a lighter color).

Well, here it is, the celebratory "after" picture:


It looks so nice... I just keep glancing up there. Now I can feel good about swirling it around for my DS (10.5 months remember) to look at. Isn't it pretty?!?!

So what much procrastinated project can you do today to show love to your family? I'd love to hear about it in the comment section! This took less than 20 minutes to do (maybe less, I didn't think to check the time on either end). You can bless your home with just a little snippet of your day!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At October 25, 2007 at 1:13 PM , Blogger Sharon said...

Well I feel slightly better. I noticed that my kitchen fan (the one right over the stove area) is looking pretty bad, even worse than yours....and my husband loves to turn the fans on. I guess we better get those cleaned asap.
byrumnews@blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home