This Page

has been moved to new address

Goal Check in

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Goal Check in

Monday, November 5, 2007

Goal Check in

Well, I didn't get everything done. I did get the dishes (the ones that were dirty when I was washing ~ unfortunately there are some in the sink now from lunch etc.) done, and the main parts of our home straightened. It looks TONS better. The bedroom is untouched and the laundry is unfolded. Oh, but the floor is swept... at least in the kitchen! And I did get a nap this afternoon! I must say I needed that, but perhaps I needed it to be longer. I'm really dragging now. :) I did work on some business too. I have a deadline to order my albums by the 8th in order for them to arrive before Christmas, so I had some touch up work on a wedding album I have been designing. I await one more thing, then hopefully I can get it cleared by the couple tonight and get it uploaded tomorrow! :)

It's no where near the amount I wanted done today, but it is something. Oh, and my list for shopping tonight isn't even started (aside from the food part), so perhaps we will do that shopping tomorrow night. :)

The key though... I did get to play with my baby boy this afternoon! Then we sat and rocked him and sang (in my sick voice ~ good thing he doesn't care) to him. It was then I decided we both needed a nap. I kept almost falling asleep while singing. :)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At November 5, 2007 at 5:32 PM , Blogger Lindsey said...

Hey! Hope you are feeling better soon ~ I've been afflicted with a head cold, but I am getting over it.

So nice that you got to rock (and nap) with your son today!

And your menu plan sounds scrumptious! Especially the talapia - haven't had that in a while. We did have a bunch of it in the freezer, but it's been gone for a while - and we're waiting for a sale! :)

Anyway - hope you get to feeling better!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home