This Page

has been moved to new address

Help... Can you help me fix my header?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Help... Can you help me fix my header?

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Help... Can you help me fix my header?

Well, you may have noticed that I'm working on changing the look around here a little bit. Everyone (DS and Grammy) was napping when I started... now everyone is awake and I just can't stop. Hmmm... so anyway, you may notice a few more changes still to come before I am happy (suggestions welcome), but really I need your help. I can't figure out why it is that my header is small and not taking up the whole space like it was before. I don't know what I did, or how to change it... does anyone know???

6 Comments:

At January 2, 2008 at 11:50 PM , Blogger Patty said...

looks good to me

 
At January 3, 2008 at 5:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

EBCAK

Error Between Chair And Keyboard

 
At January 3, 2008 at 6:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The correct phrase for the previous poster would be PEBCAK (Problem exists between chair and keyboard). However it seems this poster suffers from PEBTE (Problem exists between the ears) since they never learned the old phrase "If you have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all". It's too bad we can't all be code experts like that humble poster above. I don't know how to fix it, but it doesn't look bad.

 
At January 4, 2008 at 12:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Schweet! Is this the first rant dialogue on this blog?

 
At January 4, 2008 at 1:11 PM , Blogger ~Babychaser~ said...

What's with all the anonymous people around here??? Yep, this is the first rant. I really prefer to be positive... with so much negative in our world already. Hopefully there won't be many more rants from me in the future. ;)

 
At January 4, 2008 at 2:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you can ignore this anonymous noise. Like you posted in another post, if they do not have the courage to reveal themselves they should not be talking.

Without getting in and looking at your code directly, all I can recommend is to get an html editor such as frontpage or even better dreamweaver, and work from there. If you need help, shoot me an email.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home