This Page

has been moved to new address

Response to my Rant

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Response to my Rant

Friday, January 4, 2008

Response to my Rant

Ok ladies and gentlemen (as apparently there are gentlemen who read)... the mystery is solved. A dear friend's husband (also a dear friend) called this evening to "fess up" (and to apologize) for teasing me anonymously. They are both regular readers of my blog (how cute is that) and he can't pass up an opportunity to poke fun at me. As he admitted tonight on the phone, it wasn't something he wouldn't have said to me in person. So now we have a deal... and I want all of you in on it too. If you want to poke fun at me and don't have a blogger account, at least put in a nickname! If I can tell who you are, I may be able to take your jokes in the way they are intended. (Maybe a smilie would help too... just to be sure.)

Oh... and keep in mind... I'm still an oversensitive pregnant woman! I'm talking egg shells here some days. :) And after I'm no longer an oversensitive pregnant woman (sometime in March), I'll be a sleep deprived mother of a newborn and a very active toddler. :)... Just thought I'd mention that. :) Other than that... I can *totally* take a joke. :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At January 4, 2008 at 11:18 PM , Blogger Laura said...

Been lurking here for a few weeks. I am enjoying your blog. :)
This post made me laugh out loud.
What courage to call you and "confess!" Obviously a dear friend!
How funny - especially the last paragraph! :)

 
At January 5, 2008 at 8:37 PM , Blogger Marva said...

Too funny! I'll just give you a smile and poke NO fun to begin with. Since I'm new and all. I came over from Nikki's Notes. I love your blog and you definately have a great sense of humor!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home