This Page

has been moved to new address

Toddler Menu

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Toddler Menu

Monday, May 26, 2008

Toddler Menu

I mentioned yesterday that things have been crazy, but I'm slowly trying to pick up the pieces and get back on track. Part of getting back on track is getting my menu posted with Meal Plan Monday! (Thanks OrgJunkie for adding some motivation to my hohumming!) And... I'm getting it posted ON Monday... none of this Tuesday late posting for me! No no... that's just not my style. Um... wait, maybe it is. Oh well... not this week! So here it is, this weeks toddler menu! And... it's official, I'm starting a "mailing list" of people who would like to have this emailed to them each week. I've never offered this before, so if you would like to get the printable version of my toddler menu each week (unless of coarse I miss a week again), send an email to babychaser[at]gmail[dot]com. It may not work this first week, but I'll get there. :)

Hope your holiday has been fun!... we just cleaned off the back deck! Now I'm thinking about turning on the air... we'll see if we can hold off. :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At May 26, 2008 at 3:59 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

I just love how you have the meal plan set up..Please include me for the weekly e-mail ;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home