This Page

has been moved to new address

"No!" (Picture me screaming and pulling out my hair)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: "No!" (Picture me screaming and pulling out my hair)

Saturday, September 13, 2008

"No!" (Picture me screaming and pulling out my hair)

Ok, so maybe it isn't quite that bad, but I do believe I may go crazy over here. Tornado has hit that place where "no" is the answer for everything. Sometimes he means it, and gets disciplined, and other times it's just what he says. I'll show you...

Me: Do you want to ride your car?
Tornado: no (climbing on the car)

Me: Do you want breakfast?
Tornado: no (though he obviously does and would eat a horse if I put it in front of him)

Me: Time to put your shoes on.
Tornado: no

Tornado: (patting my legs) Lap, lap, lap.
Me: Do you want to sit on my lap?
Tornado? no (walking away)

Tornado: no...no...no (to just about anything)

Sometimes it's appropriate, but until we get a handle on when and how to use this word, it's hard to know when he really means it and when it just comes out in response to just about anything I could say.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At September 13, 2008 at 1:04 PM , Blogger Uberly Ewe said...

I have gone through this, and I am sorry to say, it has continued. My little BUG is 3 1/2 years old and says "NO" to everything thing. More so when he is overly tired, or hungry. Good luck...I hope that not all your hair gets pulled out. It would be sad that you were bald.

 
At September 13, 2008 at 2:23 PM , Blogger Marva said...

UHHHHHHH girl! I am right there with you times two though. I pray all the time to have patience with this too. Lord, help us tired mommies with young children that only seem to know the word, no.

Many blessings and hang in there.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home