This Page

has been moved to new address

Potty Training Freebie

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Potty Training Freebie

Monday, September 8, 2008

Potty Training Freebie

This isn't a comprehensive post on potty training... but I'm sure there will be a number of them in the coming months. Today I just want to mention something I found... and think some of you may be interested in. A Potty Training Video from Pull-ups... FREE! Go here and fill out the order form... only available while supplies last!

Yes... we are sort of starting. Tornado is comfortable on the potty (we have a little one for him) and likes to "go potty". We haven't had a successful "catch" in a long while though. As soon as our life quiets a little more (next week or so) we will be starting full swing. I'll let you know how it goes.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At September 9, 2008 at 11:34 AM , Blogger Nikki said...

I need to start with Sarah Beth. Maybe when we get back from the beach. I got that DVD from Pull-ups, and it wasn't much help. I was hoping for something that would inspire Sarah Beth, but it was more for me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home