This Page

has been moved to new address

Toddler Menu... a sample from my 21 month old

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Toddler Menu... a sample from my 21 month old

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Toddler Menu... a sample from my 21 month old

Today's kitchen tip was a special blessing to me. I was signing on to put up a toddler menu (finally) and just looked at the post that was at the top of my blog. "Where did that come from?" I asked myself, eyebrows pinching in a bit. After a moment, I remembered. As you read it, you should know that I wrote it last week and scheduled it for today. And boy am I glad! Now if only I'd gotten my menu done yesterday when I was supposed to....

Alas, here it is! The first menu since... July? Is that right? Time flies... and not in a good way either. I am so sorry to abandon you all. But I'm back... I think. My babies are sick... but I'm back... sort of. I've changed a few things on it. More on that next week though... Sweet Pea has a fever and is crying in my lap right now, so I must cut this short. Enjoy the menu... and let me know you're still with me!
Want it printable??? Email me!
More meal ideas here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home