This Page

has been moved to new address

It's snowing again...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: It's snowing again...

Friday, November 21, 2008

It's snowing again...

I woke up this morning to a 1/2 inch or more snow on the ground, and it was still falling. No blizzard or anything, but regular flakes... official snow. I am so thankful we went out to play in it then, because it did stop... and I was afraid it would all melt away. But now... it's snowing again! I'll try to put more pics up later, but in the mean time... this is what Sweet Pea thought of it all.

She never left my leg. Unless I put her somewhere else, where she lay still, like the kid from Christmas Story, unable to move in the crazy snowsuit! She really wasn't happy til I picked her up... and then I'm not sure she ever smiled! But Tornado had a blast!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At November 21, 2008 at 4:45 PM , Blogger Julie said...

I love the pink snowsuit! We are still waiting for our first snowfall here. I can't wait to put Emma in her snowsuit and let her play outside.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home