This Page

has been moved to new address

Another crazy thing

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Another crazy thing

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Another crazy thing

Well, after a late night last night, I'm letting the kids sleep in. Crazy, I know! After this post, I had been sticking to a schedule a bit more (something someone said inspired me to do so, and we had some more luck at better nap times). So why am I changing things now? Well, I'll tell you...

I'm going to skip some naps today! Can you believe it. Sweet Pea will not be getting a morning nap, but an earlier afternoon one... and since she's still asleep at 9 am, I think that will be ok. And Tornado's normal afternoon nap will be more of a on the couch with books quiet time. I'll needed more than he will, but it will be good for him. All this will be followed by an early (7pm) bedtime so that My Beloved can get some work done in the green house before it gets too late.

We'll see how it all goes! :)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At May 20, 2009 at 1:23 PM , Blogger Kristin said...

Hoping it all works out for you. Sometimes I wish I could "let" my kids sleep in. They get up at 6:30-7 regardless of what time I put them to bed. Late nights, early nights, sun shining in the window, pitch black-- it doesn't matter. They are up the same time EVERY day. Maybe it is because they are on a schedule, though. We do love the early afternoon naps and the early bedtimes around here. We've also found that quite time (not always sleeping time) does work well as they get older.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home