This Page

has been moved to new address

Breakfast of Champions

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Breakfast of Champions

Monday, April 20, 2009

Breakfast of Champions

With no bread in the house, and limited food selection (without spending 30-90 minutes of prep time anyway) breakfast was a bit of a compilation this morning.

  • 2 Saltine Crackers with Sunflower Butter (peanut butter being taboo and all)
  • 1 banana
  • glob of leftover tuna from lunch the other day (his favorite part I might add)
  • 1 cup milk
So much for number 3!

Lots to do today. I'm off to deal with this...

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At April 20, 2009 at 10:16 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Our fidge is bare too! jeje

Yikes! Lots of work! Do a little at a time.

 
At April 20, 2009 at 12:35 PM , Blogger Irene said...

Love your honesty! Makes me smile and I can imagine just what your day looks like:)

 
At April 22, 2009 at 3:38 PM , Blogger Cynda Western Felini said...

I'm glad I'm not the only with a really messy kitchen. Makes me feel better!

 
At April 23, 2009 at 4:21 PM , Anonymous The Mommys Place said...

Are you living in my home because that is what my kitchen looks like as well. Sign I better get working on it my mom is visiting tomorrow and staying the weekend.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home