This Page

has been moved to new address

My working copy

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: My working copy

Friday, April 17, 2009

My working copy

I mentioned that I'm working through rearranging our lives and such. I've followed the advice over at Preschoolers and Peace and made my "Rock List". Read it (even before you finish my post... it has great wisdom in it and I'm excited to press on toward organization (of life and home) since reading her series.

Though I really think this is my finished list, I'm reserving the right to make changes still. You may find that it is very similar to Kendra's Rock List, but I'm ok with that. She challenged us to make our lists on our own before seeing hers, but I just wasn't happy with mine (anything I came up with) until I saw better what she meant. So, I started with hers and made adaptations and changes... my family is different than hers after all.

I'll take some time to walk you through each and explain what they look like/should look like in my life another time (perhaps after I've officially adopted it as "my list". But for now, here is my working copy...

1. Time devoted to God: time seeking, worshiping, studying, and in the presence of the Lord.

2. Time devoted to My Love: time spent with him and on the things important to him.

3. Feed/clothe family and keep home sanitary (though house cleaning takes back seat to business when it needs to according to My Beloved!)

4. Train up my children in the way which they should go (inc. “education” , character, life skills etc.)

5. Run our business (this needs to be done, but shouldn’t take the place of any of the other items, except maybe cleaning, per my husbands request).

As I said, it's a working copy, so it may change a bit, but I'm pretty sure it's basic structure is going to stay the same... at least for this season of my life.

Have you given any thought to your "Rock list", your "top five", or your "priority order"? I'd love to read it!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home