This Page

has been moved to new address

I'm away from my computer

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: I'm away from my computer

Thursday, April 9, 2009

I'm away from my computer

Much of my week has been spent processing photos from an engagement ceremony we shot on Sunday. With it came another glaring reminder that my children need my FULL attention if I even hope to train them up the way I should... let alone enjoy them. This said, I've devoted every moment of their awakeness today to concentrating on them. This means I have to take the precious few moments they sleep in the afternoon to do EVERYTHING else that just can't be done with them underfoot.

So that's where I am, and where I may be for a while... but isn't motherhood really great when we just take the time to concentrate on our children. I've thought several times today how blessed I am to get to watch them grow and change. I prefer that over selfishly snapping at them because they dare to behave badly while I'm trying to do something else.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At April 14, 2009 at 6:07 PM , Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi,
Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday and leaving a comment. I have checked out your two blogs -and I'll be back! I love your toddler menu idea - and I love the theme of your other blog. I hope you enjoy your day with your sweet little ones.

Rebecca

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home