This Page

has been moved to new address

What God Doesn't Do

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: What God Doesn't Do

Friday, March 27, 2009

What God Doesn't Do

God doesn't raise his voice when I do wrong.

God doesn't shake his head when I make bad choices.

God doesn't yell at my disobedience.

God doesn't loose his patience with my childish ways.

God doesn't get frustrated with my slow progress.

God doesn't have to fight tears in anger when I rebel... again.

God doesn't wish I'd just be quiet when He's had a hard day.

God doesn't wish I'd learn my lesson so He can move on.

God doesn't wish I'd just grow up.


God does love us unconditionally.

Love is patient.
Love is kind.
Love is not jealous.
Love does not brag.
Love is not arrogant.
Love does not act unbecomingly.
Love does not seek it's own.
Love is not provoked.
Love does not take into account a wrong suffered.
Love does not rejoice in unrighteousness.
Love rejoices with the truth!
Love bears all things!
Love believes all things!
Love hopes all things!
Love endures all things!

1 Corinthians 13:4-7 (italics added for my own personal reflection.)

Labels:

5 Comments:

At March 27, 2009 at 9:41 AM , Blogger Christy said...

Thanks for this! I have needed reminded of this this week.

 
At March 27, 2009 at 12:52 PM , Blogger Kristin said...

Amen! Much needed today.

 
At March 27, 2009 at 1:31 PM , Blogger Alicia said...

Thanks so much for sharing this. After a stressful morning with my little boy I needed this reminder.

 
At March 27, 2009 at 6:05 PM , Blogger Little Mommy said...

I think any mother could use this reminder. We are only human afterall and so are our children.

 
At March 27, 2009 at 6:33 PM , Blogger Lizz @ Yes, and So is My Heart said...

Well said! This is my first time stopping by you blog.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home