This Page

has been moved to new address

A sincere apology

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: A sincere apology

Friday, March 6, 2009

A sincere apology

I've been most unsettled today by one particular comment I received on yesterday's post. A friend pointed out that I seem depressed and said I should try to make you all laugh. I think the worst of it is that I didn't write the post from a "depressed" standpoint, but rather to share something that has been going on here lately... something that I've been wanting to share with you all for some time, and until yesterday didn't have inspiration for how to do it. Perhaps my melancholy-ness stems from the sickness that has rejoined our household and drained me of my energy.

Regardless, I don't like to be giving the impression that I am depressed, and I never intend to give a "whoa is me" impression, nor do I feel as though I live a trouble wrought life. I want to apologize to all of you who take time from your days to visit my blog. I will aim to watch the tone of my posts, to make sure they reflect my true heart at the moment. I can't promise they won't seem "depressed" on a day I am really struggling, but I will try to keep them real, whatever they may be.

In light of this, I wanted to try to make you laugh, but can come up with nothing. Instead I want to share some things for which I am very thankful!
  • Tornado has learned Genesis 1:1 and can say it complete... all by himself... and loves doing it!
  • Last week my sweet husband bought me a present... for no reason at all... except that he loves me.
  • My Sweet Pea is turning 1 year old tomorrow!... and she's sooo sweet.
  • I had a chance to travel 3 hours round trip with My Beloved (and the kids) last night to pick up something he bought online. We had such a great time talking... just talking... about everything. We talked of the future, spiritual lessons we've been learning, what's going on in the world... it was great!
  • Tornado is doing great in his potty training.
  • We have great friends... who are local... in this country... and periodically hang out with us!
There, of course, are so many more, but, oops... I have to clean the house. A client is coming in a little more than an hour and a half... and things are a mess!

Labels:

5 Comments:

At March 6, 2009 at 2:11 PM , Blogger Kristin said...

Oh goodness. I've been accused of judging people or coming on too grumpy when I've written about this topic, too. I think sometimes the passion comes out and people think we are pointing fingers at them...I'm not sure.

Thanks for inviting me to stop in. (And for the record, I didn't think you sounded depressed!)

 
At March 6, 2009 at 4:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok...so I've gone through all of your recent posts and I have to disagree with the negative comment. Nothing in these posts gave me a "downer" feeling. Just thought I'd share my opinion.

 
At March 6, 2009 at 4:56 PM , Blogger webkinzfan said...

This is your blog and you should be able to be honest with your readers if your struggeling!
How can your readers support you if you aren't honest with us about your real feelings?? It would be nice to laugh now and then, but only if you really feel light hearted. I am glad that you could share your blessings with us though!! You truely have been blessed by God!!

Hope you are having a good day.

Hugs for you!

Tracy

 
At March 6, 2009 at 11:25 PM , Blogger Cynda Western Felini said...

I may be missing it...but where's the link to follow your blog. I don't want to lose you, and if I don't add you to my reader, I'll lose you in my millions of bookmarks. Email me please. Thanks!!

 
At March 8, 2009 at 8:10 PM , Blogger Jennifer said...

I'm with the other commentors... I wasn't feeling the negativity at all. Do you know the person who left the comment?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home