This Page

has been moved to new address

Checking in

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Checking in

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Checking in

Well, I didn't get to everything on my list, but My Beloved was blessed by what was done and we had a great birthday weekend!

Here we are in a new week and all have a touch of something yucky. I'm hoping we don't all get it as bad as last time. I can't really afford to be sick another month. Way too much to do around here.

I have a whole slew of posts in my head. I'll be working to get them down and scheduled as soon as I can. In the mean time, I hope you're all healthy and resting in God's arms! I'm off to make dinner... at 2 in the afternoon. I'm dedicated to having a healthy, fully rounded meal at a decent hour. I'll let you know how it goes... unless I forget.

Blessings!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home