This Page

has been moved to new address

Tough Spot

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Tough Spot

Friday, January 30, 2009

Tough Spot

I'm in a tough spot... I am *finally* well enough to want to do... yet not yet well enough to actually do. I think... yes, I'm going to get up and do ALL those dishes (and they've really piled up this week as I've been sick.) But then I get up and think, ugh, I need to sit down again. I'm well enough to feel like I'm being lazy, but not well enough to want to fix it.

Worst of all, I'm well enough to be energized to take the challenge I received reading this post from Monica, but not well enough to act on it. I am encouraged to step up with discipline in my home, but I think it will have to wait until next week. In the mean time, I encourage you to stop by and be encouraged yourself!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At February 4, 2009 at 11:02 AM , Blogger Emaan said...

hmm.. if i was there i would have loved to help u (mom's raising her eyebrows at that, as she thinks i can only break dishes).. mom's i tell u !
very nice blog i must say..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home