This Page

has been moved to new address

Let's try this again

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Let's try this again

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Let's try this again

Crystal's at it again... and this time I'm thinking I want to jump on board. She humbly admitted to loosing some control of her home. Allow me to take a moment to glance around mine... yeah, I've lost control too... or is it that I never had control. It seems like I start these things over and over and over. All to no avail. What a challenge to be reminded that "we [need to] seek to glorify the Lord by being an efficient and organized keeper of our home." Of course we know that... but to hear it that way adds a sprint to my step and a little resolve. (OK, I'm awake and at the computer at 7:39 in the morning... there is no spring to my step.)

The thing is, this is the first morning I've managed to get up with my husband. The goal is to get up when his alarm goes off (we didn't quite manage that) so as to help him get up and off to work on time. Goal two is to have a bit of time alone to do whatever before the kids wake up. Now if only Tornado weren't crying as I type. (Maybe he'll go back to sleep... or at least lay there quitely for a few more minutes.)

I have been sick... and I'm not completely well yet, but I'm working on it. So... for a very basic morning routine?

::Up with husband's alarm (I think it's 6:45).

::Start breakfast for My Beloved.

::Time in the Word (at least a little bit) and prayer.

::Computer time/plan my day (if there is time before kids wake up).


Jump on over to Crystal's blog for encouragement and accountability on starting your own morning routine!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At January 15, 2009 at 11:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can do this! I love that you added planning your day to your routine, that is often overlooked.

 
At January 15, 2009 at 7:33 PM , Blogger KarenW said...

Looks like a great list! I hope you are feeling better.

 
At January 15, 2009 at 8:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you are feeling better soon!

Take care,
Karen

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home