This Page

has been moved to new address

Getting On Track

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Getting On Track

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Getting On Track

I'm pleased to say that I did (for the most part) get up with my husband each morning. For us, we find that it works best to hit snooze one time. When My Beloved's alarm goes off in the morning, he rolls over to hit snooze and I roll over to turn on my bedside lamp. We then roll back and get to cuddle for another 10 minutes. When it goes off again we are more ready to get up.

These past few days have been brutal as I haven't been sleeping well, or much. That makes it even harder to get up in the morning. I was encouraged last week, after my initial post on this matter, to get an email from my father in law. He was sharing with me what a blessing it was (and still is) when his wife (aka my mother in law) gets up with him in the mornings. I've got to tell you... a couple times this week that email is the only reason I got up.

This week Crystal is encouraging us to go to bed early enough to get up early. We've been doing ok at this, but we will continue to work at it. I can't tell you how much easier it is to get up when we are in bed around 10, instead of 11 or later!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At January 22, 2009 at 11:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, it is much easier to get up when I get to bed earlier!

Hope you have a great week!
Karen

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home