This Page

has been moved to new address

10 things I should be doing right now

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: 10 things I should be doing right now

Friday, February 6, 2009

10 things I should be doing right now

1. Fold the rest of the laundry
2. Start a new load of laundry
3. Dishes in my sink (and on my counter and piled on my stove)
4. Wipe down grimy toys we are going to try to sell on Craig's List.
5. Straighten/de-clutter house.
6. Make myself something healthy for lunch (I'm hungry, but don't feel like making anything)
7. Take a hot shower (that might make me warmer)
8. Work on any number of business things
9. Fix up My Beloved's winter coat so he can actually wear it in these single digit temps
10. Mop (let's not get crazy here)

But instead I decided to spend this minute typing up this list for you. Yuck... looking at it again it makes a good "to do" list. Why'd you make me do this?

Labels:

2 Comments:

At February 6, 2009 at 4:00 PM , Blogger Marva said...

Great list! I need to do some of those very things as well. Like fold Monda's laundry! LOL!Blessings!

 
At February 7, 2009 at 1:06 PM , Blogger Plummy Mummy said...

A very good list not dissimilar to the one I had this morning. I have added to mine...
"Have fun with babies and hubby?"
"Pamper myself as I've worked hard for a whole week now"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home