This Page

has been moved to new address

The Mom I want to be

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: The Mom I want to be

Friday, February 20, 2009

The Mom I want to be

I was visiting Tammy's blog this morning when I read something I wanted to share:

It makes for a very full day for me, but I find that our days go smoothest when I am giving the children 100% of my attention and am constantly instructing and directing them towards more important, "real life" activities that help us function as a family!

Click here for the rest of the article.

This is something I've known for a while... so why do I fight it? Oh, because it takes more energy... sure. Ultimately, it's because I'm selfish. I want to spend my time the way I want to spend it... and that isn't always sitting on the floor playing train or doing chores the slow way (or chores at all if we're being honest here.)

I really struggle to be this kind of mom... the kind of mom I really do want to be. I struggle, though, with how to do it in real time.

Thanks Tammy for your encouragement... and for so often sharing the hows and whats from your life!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home