This Page

has been moved to new address

Ok... I just can't stand it

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Ok... I just can't stand it

Friday, March 13, 2009

Ok... I just can't stand it

You regulars (who don't read me via Google Reader or some such thing) may have noticed that I've changed my header. It was time for a change... and I'm just dying to know what you all think of it? So, for those of you who rarely actually come over here... check it out and let me know. :)

And if you don't like it... say something like, "tell me how the weather's been", or better yet, what should I change next time. :)

8 Comments:

At March 13, 2009 at 10:15 PM , Blogger haisha9804 said...

I really like it a lot. Very sweet.

 
At March 14, 2009 at 5:22 AM , Blogger Pilar said...

I really, really like it. Pink is such a great color now that spring is here.
I have been wanting to change my blog too. Change is always good. Need to figure out how to do it,because I had mine done before.

 
At March 14, 2009 at 3:06 PM , Blogger Donielle said...

I like it! Very cute, and I love the pics you've placed up there too!

 
At March 14, 2009 at 8:12 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

It´s great!! Great photography, great design! You got the touch!

 
At March 14, 2009 at 10:16 PM , Blogger momstheword said...

Well, I never saw the old one since I just found your blog. But I think it's a pretty header!

 
At March 15, 2009 at 10:07 PM , Blogger janie said...

I love it!! Thanks for the heads up, I wouldn't've seen it in my Reader and never though of that! I changed mine, too!!

 
At March 15, 2009 at 10:57 PM , Blogger Irene said...

It's a pretty header but when do we get to see your arms and legs?! :) Love ya!

 
At March 16, 2009 at 10:30 PM , Blogger Julie said...

I like it! The pictures are really cute!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home