This Page

has been moved to new address

Cherished moments

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Cherished moments

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Cherished moments

Tornado’s up from his nap. He was crying. Woke Sweet Pea up on his way out (door opening and all… not his fault.) Somewhat fussy… still tired I guess because he’s asleep in my lap now while I work at the computer. He never does this. I know I can't let him stay much longer... but I don't want my baby to wake up yet. Then he becomes my big boy again.


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At March 19, 2009 at 6:55 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yes.. enjoy it while you can!!!

 
At March 19, 2009 at 9:02 PM , Blogger Kristin said...

Oh, yes! Cherish it! My older children are too big to sleep in my arms and I miss those days. I get plenty of hugs, but nothing beats the slumber in my lap!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home