This Page

has been moved to new address

Top Five Weekend Blessings

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Top Five Weekend Blessings

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Top Five Weekend Blessings

In no particular order...

One very sound sleeper!
Two extra bucks back when you buy Children's Tylenol!
Three days My Beloved was home to help!
4:00 am wake up call that made me laugh (at least later it did)!
Five minutes of rest... here and there.

I hope you had a blessing filled weekend too!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At March 17, 2009 at 12:32 PM , Blogger Pilar said...

Nothing better than a night of good sleep, saving money, laughing and spending time with our husbands...isn't it?

 
At March 17, 2009 at 1:22 PM , Blogger Kristin said...

Good list! I'd like to hear about the 4 am wake-up call...did it have anything to do with animals? :-) I shared about my weekend, too, on my blog.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home