This Page

has been moved to new address

Exactly how do you get potting soil out of a 1 year old's mouth?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Exactly how do you get potting soil out of a 1 year old's mouth?

Friday, May 22, 2009

Exactly how do you get potting soil out of a 1 year old's mouth?

Really, I'd like to know.

I suppose it's one of those "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure" moments, but too late now.

She's clean now... and just to finish the job I pushed the rest down with a sippy cup. What doesn't kill her will just make her stronger, right? I hope. :)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At May 22, 2009 at 7:52 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh poor thing never new what hit her. LOL
I actually wonder if mine ever ate dirt. I am sure...

You should take a look at Daily Pleasures littlest one eating rocks. I was like "How is she letting him do this, let alone take pictures of it!

http://dailypleasures.blogspot.com/2009/05/first-i-must-thank-you-for-joining-me.html

Have a great day!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home